Tuesday, August 19, 2008

In hospital

Well finally I am here... I know a weird comment. I spent the morning doing memory tests... quite gruelling. I don’t think I did well cos I was so tired…
So now I wait to have a seizure. The guy next to me had a seizure this evening and it is quite scary to say the least. It is all part of the mapping process. The girl next to me has been waiting for a seizure for 3 weeks, they can’t operate until she has one. So tomorrow they are going to use electric impulses to try to make one. Wow…
I feel better because the doctors and nurses are really on track and organised. Seeing people come out of surgery and recovering well is assuring. They say the boredom is the worst. We are literally in bed and only unhook to go to the loo / bath…

No comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP