Thursday, September 4, 2008

Bozalina

Anyone who knows James will understand Andrea's comment on him eating chocolate cake for breakfast! That is so true. It amazes me. He has no health problems and breaks all the rules! Plus he has that ability to sit completely still for hours. He must be conserving his cell structure.
I have been making sure that I eat properly. Sometimes I am so hungry that it surprises me and other times I have to remind myself that I must eat something. I have lost about 2 kgs through this. I don't like the way it looks as it is mostly muscle. My iron is very low so I have been put on supplements.

The nurse came up to me and said "you are very white" Duh.

It is so great being married. I am also one of the lucky ones to have the man I do. You have someone with you, it makes me understand more and more why we need it in our lives. When you see the older people in the hospital without anyone, it is heart breaking. Obviously this experience has left me a long time to think of the bigger picture.

James will probably kick me for telling you this... I love to make up nick names for him. And not normal ones, I rotate them depending on my mood and inspiration. The latest name I have been calling him is "Bozalina" It is derived from Bozo the clown and my maltise poodle that I named "Fluffylina" He doesn't feel it is very manly.

Anyway, this came in handy. When they woke me up after the surgery, the first thing James asked was "Whats my name" (how unfair is that) so I said "James". Then he said "what's my other name" and of course it was "Bozalina" Anyone who knows James will understand Andrea's comment on him eating chocolate cake for breakfast! That is so true. It amazes me. He has no health problems and breaks all the rules! Plus he has that ability to sit completely still for hours. He must be conserving his cell structure.

No comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP