Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Professional Napster

No don't think of the hacker types... I am talking about professionally sleeping in short patches. (Almost like being a controlled narcoleptic) I have a little routine... grab a bar of chocolate, tea or juice, a biscuit. Spread everything on the bed for easy access. This will help you feel ill and full and force sleep. I like to put a black mask on. Make sure you have a blanket – in case you get cold. There is nothing more irritating than having to get up. If you have ear plugs, use them! Especially if you are a mom.


When James gets home, he knows I haven't been napping if my eyes don't look like golf balls and I don't have chocolate wrappings over the bed. I know I am supposed to be healthy, but hell, having berries all over the bed just doesn't have the same impact! (I definitely won't try fish!)
d:)

No comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP