Thursday, October 23, 2008

Stand in the queue

I can't tell you how frustrating it is to sit and wait for an answer WRT my treatment and what the results are of the operation (ie how much was removed, how much remains, grade etc) Perhaps the fact that there is no rush is a good thing. The waiting is driving me crazy. You are at the mercy of the doctors, feels like you are standing in a really long queue (like Woolworths on a Sunday morning)You just can't plan your life. In the meantime I am getting bigger... I hope they don't take too long to get back to me.

It is really hard to concentrate at work. Luckily I am not under too much pressure. I hada real laugh on the weekend, we were watching a South African spoof movie. There was one scene where they have "speed dating" but instead of trying to find a date, there is a long row of "BEE" partners, you have 2 minutes to move from one to the other!

No comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP