Thursday, November 20, 2008

Anxious

I am really anxious today about my tumour. It is so strange, I haven't felt like this before. I suppose that they telling me to have chemo and radiation is scary. If I can't have the gamma (which is a strong possibility) I will have to start radiation and chemo. It scares me. It has serious side effects. I asked the doctor about what I can expect and he said you may be "slow" SERIOUS?? Thats just great to hear. It is not just the tumour I have to deal with, but also the side effects. I am tired of hearing all the stats. Although I really want to know what to expect, they are depressing.

I need to try all avenues. Time is always a problem. Nothing is simple. Some days I just feel like ignoring it. I really can't have it consuming my life. I am looking forward to my holiday. I want to gain strength. But I can't pretend it won't be at the back of the "mind"!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Dee, I can't even begin to imagine what you must go through on a daily basis. It is only natural that you will have down days.

I know this has to be so hard for you, you have always been the strong one, but you know a little self pity is not all bad. Indulge yourself and then move on.


Philippians 4:6
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God".

This verse has helped me on many occassions - hope it helps you to.

Wish there was something I could do for you. Just know that our thoughts and prayers are with you always.

Lots of love,
Bar

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP