Monday, November 10, 2008

Good old printing

Well had to go get temporary passports - thx Davina. We should get them tomorrow, but we are cutting it really fine. I am considering having the gamma knife there. I sent all the CDs and reports via DHL today. Not cheap! I could have flown there myself! Would have been a bit tiring (;) ... sorry)
n
I can't belive I can't find the passports! I have been wondering around the house like a bear with a sore head (sorry again) Really it is amazing how much junk collects. I was tempted to start a bonfire... The golf course wouldn't really like that!

I found out today that if they can't do the whole are with Gamma Knife, I will probably have to have chemo... Oh this is a real saga...

Now my Gran printed my whole blog! Good thing when technology crashes! Retyping might be challenging!

No comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP