Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Melancholy

For some bizarre reason I actually usually feel quite blue on my birthdays. I suppose it is a time of reflection over the past year. Every year I set goals with what I want out of certain areas of my life. It is good to see the successes and reflect on the "misses"

I must admit, it is hard to set the normal goals because I am not sure what the treatment will involve. But the normal ones, travel etc, should not be affected.

Well a year older, it feels like just yesterday I was 32!

1 comment:

Magda said...

Well, well happy birthday and all that other stuff. there will be many more and then when you hit the fourties you will enter a complete new era - they don't call it the naughty fourties for nothing.......luv mags

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP