Friday, November 21, 2008

Prayer

I would just like to thank everyone who has / continues to pray for me. I believe in prayer. I have alot of chats, moans, thanks, pleads and adoration for God. I probably chat more to him than I do to James (he doesn't start snoring in the middle of the conversation / monologue)

It is fulfilling a spiritual need for 'friendship' I have seen many miracles and answers to prayers through this time. I don't get angry with Him, I am very impatient and wish He would sort this out! I have explained to Him that I feel I have enough 'character' and need to live in peace! I think He appreciates my sense of humour!

There are some things that cannot be explained by science. However you do it, there is power in prayer. We have been given life and created in the image of God. He has given us the power and strength to face all things through Him as our source.

This is not a preach, but as usual, I am writing what I am feeling and what works for me.

Do you know that it is much easier for me to write this into the cyber world than speak face to face. It gives me time to think and makes my thoughts clearer.

Thank you Bar for that verse you sent me (it is in the last comment)

No comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP