Thursday, December 18, 2008

Brain tumours & environment

I have been following Mark Miller's blog. There has been cases of clusters of people with brain tumours appearing in close vicinity to one another. There is currently a study going on to see what role the environment has played. Considering only 20 000 people are diagnosed with brain tumours per annum in the USA, this is quite interesting.

Anyway, I won't go into detail, but if you want to find out more visit Mark's blog www.markmillermusic.org/blog

It really does make you think though...I grew up on a farm so I am not sure how that works. I always knew I shouldn't have run after those sheep. It was probably their stupidity that destroyed my brain cells!!

1 comment:

Malina said...

Hello, I am a student of Geography at the University of Warsaw in Poland. I'm working on my M.A. thesis about people in South Africa. And I would like to know what do you think and what are your feelings about life in SA :) Would you help me? Please :)
Below is link to my survey. The survey will take no more than 10 minutes of your time.
I will be thankful for your help.

http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=1118725

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP