Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dune Dinner

We are only going to have a look at the buildings today. Yesterday we went on a dune drive and dinner. Actually it was a dune bash and a REALLY BAD idea. I thought we were just going to go on a type of 'safari' I was sitting in the far back when we started and immediately didn't feel good. Head clicking went into overdrive! They put me in front which helped slightly. I spent the whole drive praying it would finish and that I wouldn't throw up.

Traditional dinner and belly dance was great. We were rushed around and told we should try to run back to our 4x4 before the crowd, We weren't sure why there was such a huge sense of urgency as we finished at 7:30 pm but I was quite happy to have the whole ordeal over.

I am really missing my home and kids, We have been relaxing and will do a bit of shopping and sightseeing for the next couple of days, I am not booking anymore tours!



No comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP