Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Well another year and another fresh start. Yesterday was a bit tough for me so I spent most of it in bed. James then too the kids to his brother's house for New Year / Birthday party. (His birthday is on new years eve!) I got the bonus of having my parents babysit me.... I feel so mature! My family are very concerned, which is good I suppose.

I don't have to go for radiation today (public holiday) YAY... the thought of this carrying on till mid Feb is very daunting. You know when you are little and you can't wait till Christmas day to open your presents, so you decide to sleep most of the 24th - I want to be like that.

This year I am stumped as far as new years resolutions go. Other than the obviously, my life seems to be a bit in limbo. I think I will just take it easy and as it comes (this will not be easy for me to do)

Anyway, I am trusting that this year will be good and peaceful, both externally and internally.

I pray that you will have a year that is Happy, Healthy & Wealthy and your life will be filled with much Love

No comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP