Thursday, December 4, 2008

Lets talk about it

I must say that there have been many people who have helped me deal with my situation and shown much kindness. I "met" someone who has helped me alot during the years. His wife had a blog on her tumour and it really inspired me to tell my story. I email him questions from time to time on what they went through and he has been very happy to answer. It has really helped me see things from James' side.

Dan, thanks for all and to your wife Sandy. Her blog is www.sandybeardsley.com

Alot of people think that modern communication is terrible because there isn't face to face communication. I disagree. I think it is great. I have the whole world to find people who are struggling like I am.

Well my kids are fighting so I better get back to the front lines!!
d:)

No comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP