Saturday, December 13, 2008

Nubian Village


Some of the food is really strange. We had a Nubian traditional meal. This consists of a SUPER sweet honey, bread & a milk that has been left standing till it forms cheesy chunks. Makes me gag. Don't order tea. You will get frothed milk with very little water and a tea bag! Euw, thinking about this too, makes me gag. I would rather have the water from the Nile. I found out that it is called a Lipton Latte. I am sure they have camel milk. The meals on the boat are really great and well cooked.

Each Nubian has a pet crocodile, this is no joke. They take them from young. It is a tradition that has been passed down for a long time and no-one knows why! James is holding a baby one with another one on his head!

No comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP