Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Brain scans for dummies

Yes, I am tired, yes I feel like a granny, yes I have to PUSH myself to go for treatment. Generally, I feel terrible. I have a mind numbing exciting day of getting dressed, eating, feeling tired, going to the hospital, sleeping, eating, sleeping. The highlight of my day is the internet! Kids are back at school so at least I can watch TV too!


James & I realised that we didn't see the true scans that were taken before my operation. The ones we looked at were taken last year in January! So now that I have these, I thought I would share them - SCARY STUFF - I will show you before and after. Look at how squashed my brain was - especially in the last scan... No wonder I had a headache!

No comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP