Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The bug

As it happens my family have decided to come down with a stomach bug. So yesterday I spent alot of my time hugging the toilet. I couldn't keep anything down so the doctor said I must leave my chemo tablets for the day! YES PLEASE. Although, honestly, the pills are better than the bug - at least I didn't have to do both.

I can't imagine how it must be for patients to vomit whilst having chemo. Just the thought is scary. The ladies you go for breast cancer treatment go through the whole bit - its nasty. I don't know if I could do it.

Anyway, I just want to thank my brother for dropping the bug off at my house. Dr Dupper has a round of words for you, but I will let him tell you personally. I am somehow supposed to live in a cocoon of no diseases. Its like the movie "Bubble Boy"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Paul, it's ALL your fault! Be sick on your own please!
Dee, I think you would still come out on top no matter what the challenge... your history supports that.
A very special lady...
Love from YOUR strange MOM...

Barb said...

Brothers! You can't live with them and you can't live without them. Hope you are feeling much better.

Lots of love,
Bar

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP