Monday, February 9, 2009

Another day

Well another closer to finishing. I have found that, against my desire to party, my body is not co-operating. This has become very tiring.

On Saturday, James & I went out to the movies and for supper afterwards. I decided to be brave and went to the same restaurant where I had a seizure previously. Needless to say it was very embarrassing and a real party pooper. So we arrive at 7:30pm and by 8:30 I was done. I think it might have been a bit of paranoia that I was going to fall over again. So movies must be too much for me. I came home, managed to brush my teeth in 30 seconds and crashed into bed, falling asleep just about instantly.

It seems like the side effects are hitting me now. I notice the wrong words, memory short and of course the tiredness. Anyway I am keeping up the vitamins and have gone on a diet of no dairy and very little sugar. It seems to be helping. I think my tastes may have changed. This might also be mental.

Kids and family are going well. We are back to the drop offs and pick ups everyday, making lunches in the morning, homework and an endless amout of events for them. James & I would happily stay at home and do nothing, but life dictates otherwise. As I am sure most parents know! Leo turns 3 on the 21st Feb, so there is another party to organise...

Sorry for those I haven't emailed back yet, its all on the list! At least there is light at the end of the tunnel!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are we celebrating BIG time in 3 days time ! Can't belive your baby is 3 years old and using a credit card. You are a true inspriration to us all D. Lots of love Davina

Anonymous said...

Hey D... Looking forward to hear you say 'LAST DAY' as your heading !!! What a hectic road.. Take it easy, only 3 more days to go - all the best for the last stretch !
Ettiene & Jackie
xxxx

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP