Tuesday, February 24, 2009

To do or not to do

That is the question…

I REALLY don't want to have chemo for 6 months (or any) . Having this break has been so nice. Granted, the chemo is one week on and 3 weeks off. I keep wondering if there is a point doing it if the tumour is low grade. My personal feeling is that I should build up my strength. (lets ignore the fact that I am justifying) If it is going to aid the radiation effectiveness, then I suppose I should do it. (But I don’t know if it will) I waited too long to go for the operation, which in hindsight (that horrible thing), I shouldn't have done. So maybe this is the same?

Today they called to confirm the appointment for the 9th March and I (terrible reluctantly) agreed.

Oh woe is me.

No comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP