Monday, March 16, 2009

1st Chemo finished

Well the first week of chemo is done. Thank goodness. I am still feeling a bit nauseus, but to be expected I suppose. I am so tempted to shave the other half of my head. The one side is as smooth as a baby's bum and the other side hairy! I think it will help my skin to recover. James is joking and calling me "Yin Yang" Quite amusing!

I dropped some new paintings off on Saturday. I think it may have been a bit of a rush. We weren't allowed to exhibit any art that has been exhibited before or that is over a year old. I have done 3 post exhibition so that should be enough. There are many artists exhibiting, so a nice variation. Mine are huge in comparison - as usual! Go big or go home!

The exhibition opens on Tuesday (tomorrow) from at 5:30pm for 6:00pm at EPSAC in Bird Street Central. It is open to the public and has a nice variation of art. There is one artist who is 70+ and still going! James says his grandparents bought some of her art! It would be nice if those in town could make it. d:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed last night visiting your exhibition, sipping wine and actually viewing the variety of paintings, Dee! Would love to say I am more informed but that may be pushing it. I enjoyed the Prof's talk from an artist's point of view. It echoed quite a bit of what you have shared about being an artist.
Love
Mom

Anonymous said...

Loved the exhibition. Sorry dashed off but family hungary ! Loved the colours in sandstorm.
Lots of love Davina

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP