Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday

Well it is Monday and time to get back into the swing of things. I actually had to think what I was going to do today, quite different as I usually have a list that I try work through. Quite pleasant actually, although I do find that my mind starts to wonder.

Last week before the next round of chemo... Yuck. James has just read Lance Armstrong's book. He is not sure if I should read it! Ignorance is bliss I suppose. I find it so bizarre that I have such a adversion to chemo after I have had brain surgery. I think its because brain surgery is over quickly but finishing chemo seems to be a long way away.

I must be honest, I don't think about the tumour much. It is only when I swallow pills. Life carries on albeit a bit slower...

2 comments:

Barb said...

Dee:

If you are looking for something to do it sounds like Mom and Dad need serious help with the move! I really don't envy them.

Glad you are feeling up to working again and getting things done - definitely a sign that you are on the road to recovery.

Take care and lots of love,
Bar

Anonymous said...

I am not sure if it the move or the renovations or the combination of both that is making life VERY interesting at the moment! Perhaps we will sleep ... next month!
Enjoy your rest time, Dee. Not that you are not Mom's taxi again and that is not altogether restful.
Lov u lots
Mom

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP