Friday, March 27, 2009

No more break

Well, Monday is back to the horrible chemo routine. My slogan in school used to be "Just snap out of it" So thats what I am going to do - stop moaning - and get on with it. (Well I'll try at least) I will just have to take one day at a time.

I really wish the treatment could be more dynamic. (Shorter) It still feels a bit barbaric to me. Chopping your head open, frying your brain and then swallowing poison. Weren't these things your mother always warned you against?

I might as well 'live it up' this weekend while I can. Which is easier said than done as I have spent most of this week with flu. I went to put Leo to bed last night and ended up falling asleep before him! I sent James out the room because Leo gets distracted and he ended up falling asleep on the couch. Luckily his snoring woke him up.

My brother and sister in law 's 4 month old baby had to go for a heart operation on Wednesday. All went well and the baby is recovering. It is bad enough as an adult, I really sympathise with parents with little ones. We are thinking of them.

I am itching to paint but it has proven difficult between busy days and tiredness. But I am excited to start the next one. I would really like to be commissioned to do a large work(s). Well its my brother's and father's birthday tomorrow so yet another busy weekend on the cards. Next time I go on 'holiday', I am going to book into a cabin and eat, drink, read and sleep.

Good weekend all d:)

1 comment:

Barb said...

Hi dee:

Hope all goes well tomorrow with the chemo - praying for no up close relationship with the toilet.

We had 18 inches of snow the other day so we took the girls sledding yesterday. What fun, but today I realized I am not as young as I used to be - boy am I stiff!

Hope the week goes well.

Lots of love,
Bar

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP