Sunday, March 1, 2009

Yay Yay its Monday...

I don't know what is more hectic, having 3 kids running in different directions or going to work. I find myself look forward to Monday, when I can have a little bit or routine and quiet!

I managed to finish my painting which has been plaguing me for weeks now. It, as usual, looks nothing like I started out.

I am SO far behind with replying to emails... I feel terrible. Sorry to those I haven't replyed to I am getting there SLOWLY!

James turns 40 in May. I have been planning his party... really looking forward to it. I think it is time to get a long blond wig now.

The last few days I seem to be very tired, dizzy and a bit light headed. It always gets better at night. This is so bizarre. I just hate having any thought about the tumour. One more week till chemo - oh man I am dreading it. I am ready to have my life back.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Hi Dee:

Have not forgotten you - have had hand surgery and can't type very well.

Do hope you are feeling better and that the tiredness and dizziness have gone away.

I am praying that Chemo will be a breeze and that your body tolerates it really well. This is the last hurdle and then you are home free, ready to start the next chapter of your life.

Take care and lots of love,
Bar

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP