Thursday, April 9, 2009

Chemo Barbie

Some of you may not appreciate the joke, but James & I had a good laugh. When we first met, James used to give me Barbie nick names like "Combat Barbie" "Business Barbie" "Coffee Shop Barbie" etc etc

The other day, while I was putting on my pyjamas, I noticed that I was wearing pink pyjamas with a floral edging, a pink jersey, slippers and a dark pink bandana! I couldn't help but chirp "Don't I look a bit like "Chemo Barbie" "

I don't know if you have noticed, but in my tags, I am refering to the tumour as "ex brain tumour" d:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Dee with ex tumour... just get over this cold now.
Good to have a good laugh. You are looking well.
Love u
Mom

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP