Friday, April 17, 2009

Hair growing









I am being very brave here...

My hair has been growing bit by bit from 6 weeks after the radiation. I had no idea that it would happen so quickly. It is just growing in patches and I think the area where they did the booster is going to take a while. The other day, a young cousin, staying with us, was talking about scars. He firstly didn't realise that I had a wig on and secondly didn't expect me to whip it off! It was very funny to watch his expression. I showed him a real scar!

I did a number 2 (very very badly) on my right side of my head because the hair was growing too fast. So that side looks relatively normal. Then on the left side, I have patches that are growing. The areas growing a still a bit thin and soft but definitely there! That bit gets really cold at night. You will also notice how much the scar has healed. It runs into the hair line and you can't see it at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for dinner last night - great to see you again. Your hair growing so well - can't believe it. The pixie all over will be back soon !LOL Davina

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP