Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dietician

Tomorrow morning I am going to the Dietician to see the best way to manage my problems. I am dreading the nothing "sweet in the diet" I have decided that I am going to ask her for a "real" plan that I can implement in my home for all of us to use. I really don't want to have to make 2 - 3 different types of meals. I would like it if Leo could have a better eating plan. Feeding him is so hard because he is fussy and has an incredibly sweet tooth like the rest of us.

Seeing as cooking is not my interest or passion - it is really hard to put effort in everyday. I have found a great little deli that does home type meals. I will see what the dietician has to say about that. I actually find "health" foods to be quite expensive...

James seems to breeze past health wise - I think that I am quite healthy and yet I sit with a bevy of issues. Yes I know life's not fair - so of course he has to slow down chocolate too - (well lets try at least)

The arrangements seem to be falling in place for the party. I am really looking forward to seeing everyone in their costumes! The spear was so huge I had to put the back seats down to fit it into my SUV! I felt quite safe walking along the road with my spear! (Not to mention strange) "Bionic Barbie"

Does anyone have "40th" jokes??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are looking forward to the party too ! I have forgotten all the 40 jokes - a LONG time ago now !
A great new deli in Perridgvale - Angel Foods for home cooked meals - very good and made with butter and olive oil - no horrible trans fats! See you tomorrow. Shout if need help - can decorate NOT cook
Lol Davina

Anonymous said...

Dont think Bionic Barbie will even fit into a photo unless from a dissssssssstance!
Love
Mom

Barb said...

One more sleep and then it is "Party Time". I do hope you all have a wonderful time and don't forget to post pictures!

I have always thought it would be great to go to a dietician, you know tell me what to eat and take the planning out of it for me - I have never gone,like you I am scared she will tell me that my eating habits are terrible and take out all the good foods that I love, cake, sweets, chips, etc. My motto is a little of what you like can't harm you.

Take care and have a blast Friday night.

Lots of love,
Bar

Deirdre Kohler said...

I have actually went there by "accident" on my way to go buy cake for my gran. Needless to say I have bought there 2 nights in a row! Very Very (too) yummy! See you tomorrow

Deirdre Kohler said...

Hi Bar
I hope you guys had a good short holiday. I believe there are alot of changes there... Thinking of you and will send a cheer from good old SA...
Luv
d:)

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP