Monday, May 11, 2009

Whats next?

I am by nature an impatient person. I wish I could go for a scan to see how things are doing up there in my brain. It does seem strange that they rush you to do everything and then you have to wait for six months to see if it has worked. I know swelling...

So far, I am feeling good. I shouldn't have stayed up till midnight watching movies - very bad idea. The "bag eye" look is not fashionable this season. I asked Leo (rhetorically) if he wants to bath and he said "No thanks Mom, I did already yesterday" I feel the same way! Mothers day was good. My kids made me scones served with tea in bed. They know I have a thing for scones at the moment. Then we all went off to the farm ... I can't believe how busy the past 6 weeks have been.

I am getting tired of the same old hair style. I am thinking of going blond...

No comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP