Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Off to MRI

Well I am going to have my MRI this afternoon. It was meant to be this morning but there was an emergency. It didn't bother me too much, I didn't have to wake up early and I could take it easy. I postponed my appointment with Dr Dupper too because there was no point seeing him before we had the scan. I am just really eager to see what there is / isn't to see. Think of me when I go into the noise machine and pray that all is going to be ok... I better not forget ear plugs because the noise in the MRI machine makes a jet engine seem like a pleasant melody.

Have a good day! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All thoughts prayers and love with you this afternoon.
D

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetheart
Looking forward to your update!
Lots of love
Mom

Sandra_B said...

Hi Deirdré,

I do believe we all can't expect what the results of the MRI scan will be...it's kind of time to get an update from the medical side.

By the way I was also very shocked about what you said about the trauma that Adam experienced...this is so not fair!

Thinking of you.

Sandra, Ella & Sven

Barb said...

Hope all went well this afternoon and that when you see Dr. Dupper he only has positive news for you.

Lake Farm plans sound fantastic - can't wait to see all the improvements when we come over in March.

Hope you have a great weekend.
Bar

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP