Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Project

Yesterday I staying in my pyjamas and did some work. I'm such a dirty girl :) It felt good to not have to rush anywhere. (The kids didn't have school) I got a few things done for a family project. We need to be innovative in these times...

I tried to get hold of my doctor yesterday, to find out if I can get the referral to have an MRI. He is also having a long weekend because of the public holiday today. I will call him tomorrow as I want to have one next week. (add to my collection of brain pictures) I am very curious as to how it is going.

I have a few things planned for this week, which is good. We have to have a reason to get up. Being busy means I don't have to cook! I do have a bit of a wheezing chest, I think it is from the chemo. Since I have a couple of weeks till the next round, I am not too fussed.

I hope all of you had a great public holiday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your wig is spectacular !!! I wish I had one like that. I am so glad another round is over. Enjoy every minute of your 'time-off'
Love D

Anonymous said...

Well you didnt stay in your PJs for long! You kept family on the hop with the project plan. I can see you are going to be quite a slave (dont get ideas!) driver!
Certainly got lots to get up for now!
Love
Mom

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP