Thursday, June 11, 2009

Rough day

Today wasn't great. I was really tired, but I think that Leo had something to do with it. I wasn't brave enough to ignore the Zofran and took half a one last night. I am feeling quite nauseas but that might be because I actually can't eat anymore food as the system is slowing down dramatically.

Well its the last round tonight...of course till I have to start the next round. I am looking forward to having my next scan and my hair is nearly fully back. Hopefully it will be back by month end.

Sleep tight...d:)

2 comments:

Sandra_B said...

Hi Deirdré,

hope your day will be better today...let the maids look after Leo and hide somewhere where Leo won't be able to find you (is there such a place!?!?)...thanks again for the long chat yesterday! Was great to hear your voice again...Can't believe that yesterday was the day when we came back from our visit at your place exactly a year ago...

Miss you...

Sandra

Anonymous said...

Wow, Sandra, we were thinking about visiting Cow's Corner on that windy day and now we live so near, we fill up petrol etc there! Definitely time for another visit!
Love
Lynn

So glad this phase is over, Dee

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP