Monday, June 1, 2009

Toga Pics

Well, I have to go fetch my chemo tablets today and cant deny that I woke up quite depressed about it. Not only am I worried about what to expect tonight, I am tired of it. I have to keep reminding myself that it doesn't last long... I am going to try half a Zofran, I am just praying it is going to work. Getting sick is really not on my agenda today.
We had to rush Leo off on Saturday morning (7:30 am) because his chest closed up completely. I was cleaning the venue and collecting the things. Leo has had this before, his gets into a spasm and his breathing is really short. He is totally fine now.
We were hoping to sleep in, but got an afternoon nap anyway. The party was great. We ate, drank and partied. We have the photo's to prove it! Here are a few, I am still busy downloading and getting some from my Mom. I will upload the rest to facebook... "Deirdre Howe Kohler"


4 comments:

Barb said...

Quite the wild bunch - looks like a good time was had by all.

Hope Leo is doing better and does not have any more episodes. Must be quite worrying for you.

Any pictures of my brother????

Deirdre Kohler said...

You know your brother! Will try find one (unlikely) He did look very cool in his roman outfit and head gear!

Anonymous said...

There was one picture but he saw it and deleted it! He so looked the part!
Sorry Bar.

Barb said...

I thought that being in costume he would at least let us have one - guess I thought wrong.
Those Pages drive you nuts!!

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP