Thursday, August 13, 2009

Dr Butler Feedback

Well I had a conference call with Dr Butler (neurologist) today. What wonderful news - he said I am doing remarkably well. He is not worried about the tumour as such and is concentrating on my seizure management. He said that it seems to be low grade, as we thought, and growth has stopped. I just feel so happy with the confirmation I am getting from all sides.

I really need to detox. Last night I was feeling really depressed with how my body is looking. I need exercise and build up my muscle tone. Quite honestly, I don't know where to start. It is so frustrating. I will just have to make a plan. Having 3 kids with different schedules doesn't really help the cause...

Well, one thing at a time. I am just really grateful and blessed that the inside of my body is healing, its time for the outside now... d:)

2 comments:

Barb said...

Dee - what WONDERFUL news. I feel like celebrating - so I can just imagine how you must feel.

Time to put the past behind and move on. As for the outside - it is the outside, just the shell; it is what is on the inside that counts and you are perfect on the inside - a true inspiration and wonderful person.

Love you lots and good luck with the move.

Bar

Anonymous said...

What wonderful news ! Come and try out my gym with me - 8-9 MON/WED/FRI at St Bernadettes - low key - no sweat (I don't do sweat) but incredibly good for toning and stretching. Come try it out with me sometime. I love the new look web site

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP