Thursday, September 10, 2009

A time to sow


Well we are ready to go at Green Valley Estate. Last week the first olive trees were planted. (75 of them) as a test of course. We plan on planting alot more in the next few months. It is strange to make an investment into something so obviously tangible and delicate. So far they have survived the rain, storms and cold weather we have had. We have to water them daily and they are supported because they are still quite soft. They are 65cm tall already. I refer to them as our babies. It is funny how similar human needs / behaviour is to nature.

The building of "The Grove" Tea & Coffee shop is progressing nicely although it is a bit behind. I am looking forward to it. It is scary starting a new venture, but hey, we only have one life. I have always believed that if you start off by dealing with "what's the worst thing that could happen if I do this" and prepare for it - then the rest will be manageable.
PS - How hot does my husband look?! Thx Mom for pic

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont know if Moms can comment on son-in-laws being HOT so I will skip that one! It was a day to remember and I was glad to capture it!

Barb said...

I will say it for you Lynn - James looks totally HOT. Film star material, especially in those shades!

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP