Friday, October 9, 2009

Become a blogger for me!

Now - I am so close to having my other website ready. The main website is http://www.interactivemaps.co.za/ it will have maps to navigate your way around South Africa. (Still adding data - a longer than expected process!) It is not quite there but you will get the drift.

It is linked to a blog site which I am managing. I am looking for people that can write articles on South Africa as a normal South African or visitor to South Africa. I am looking for any quirks, advice, pictures, places you enjoyed etc etc. I am not interested in politics - so don't even bother. You DON'T have to be a writer or a journalist - if fact I don't want that. I just want someone who will give a visitor to our country some information. Go to http://interactivemapsinsouthafrica.blogspot.com/ or send me an email deirdre@interactivemaps.co.za

If you enjoy soccer and have soccer articles that we can show for the world cup in 2010 - please send me an email.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am keen to become a blogger, Dee. I do need help though to get started... as usual.. what are daughters and sons for if not to help Mom!
I have just been to the Global Leaders Summit and it was awesome. Enjoy last night of your breakaway.
Lotsa love
Mom

Lynn Page said...

Looks as though Google recognises me all of a sudden. Well done Google. I wont be anonymous anymore!

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP