Saturday, October 3, 2009

Getting away



On Thursday, James & I are going on a "honeymoon" long weekend to "Lodge on the Lake" I am really looking forward to it. It will give me sometime to catch up and perhaps do a bit of writing.

I still haven't an opportunity to paint - location not permitting. This waiting to get going has really made me think about have a "life style" that is worth living.
So far no seizures. I really have been watching myself. (especially when I drive as we are out of town) Kids and James all good ...
On Friday I went for a breakfast hosted by my mom's company (Lynn Page & Associates) I really enjoyed it. We had a Alinda talking about the Free to Grow programme she & her associates run throughout the country. A great programme with long term impact both personally and in the business environment. I suggest you have a look... http://www.free-to-grow.co.za/

2 comments:

Camilla Peters said...

Now that will be a treat. ENJOY!! LOL, CJx

Barb said...

Looks like a gorgeous place - hope you have a lot of fun. Enjoy :)

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP