Saturday, December 26, 2009

The end of another year

It is hard to believe that this year is over! It is just as hard to believe where I am now after a year of treatment. I am going to have to face some realities next year. Another MRI in January, visit to the dentist (recommended after chemo) and a trip to the oncologist for a check up. To be honest, I don't really care about that. I believe firmly that I am alright.

On the 24th I got an aura that I would have a seizure. I felt my eyes twitching and lay down immediately. I can fight it (to an extent) if I catch it in time and change what I am doing that minute. I end up having the 2 hour nap (as usual) It is extremely frustrating!

Christmas was great and we had a wedding all in one week! (I love weddings) The kids loved their gifts. I have to admit it didn't feel like christmas as we were so busy. We moved into the house, even though it isn't finished properly. It feels so spacious! James & I are trying to recover! Plus the coffee shop is open today! What a life :)


1 comment:

Lynn Page said...

Coffee Shop has been open 2 weeks today! Great to see couples coming back in such a short period. I love the salmon and rosti.
Great pic with you looking at beautiful bride, cousins Di and Vanessa (well close enough) on either side!
Love new high tea plates!

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP