Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tumour Shrinking

I had great news yesterday ... It seems as though the tumour is shrinking! There is no visible malignancy and what is there is either odema (swelling / bruising) or low grade. I have been expecting (hoping) it. I think it has been due to, not only, the medical treatments but also the incredible faith, prayers and support during this time. A real team effort!

I can't pretend that I don't get moments of worry. I think back to the prognosis and it does scare me. I have spoken to quite a few people who have been through treatments and alot of them say they won't do it again. I think that it is quite hard to totally forget.

So life continues, the... mundain, exciting, sad, tired, gifts, pleasures, love, frustrations, rewards, difficulties, pain, tears and laughs. "There is nothing new under the sun" BUT it is all worth it. I am richer for it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

and so are we! You continue to be a way above average individual... our lives have all been enriched because of how you have soared in life on the I can move mountains now track. I am proud of who you are and the richness you bring into being through your courage and vision.
I do love you, Dee, so much.
Mom

Sandra_B said...

I am so relieved for you and your family! Glad to hear the great news! Yes, I am sure you have gone through very, very hard and tough times...but it made you think about life a lot more!

You inspire all of us.

Love
Sandra

Barb said...

Dee:

This is the BEST news ever. We will continue to pray for continued shrinkage and a clean bill of health for you.

Can't wait to see all you have accomplished on the farm - you are truely amazing.

Lots of love,
Bar

Anonymous said...

WOW WOW WOW WHAT FANTASTIC NEWS !!Thank God D - all our prayers have been answered. Here is a toast to life and let us value each and every day. LOL D

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP