Monday, February 8, 2010

Writing a book

I am sorry to say, I have been lead down a path of cliche and have ended up writing a book. (Not finished but on it's way) Obviously I have a few grammar and spelling issues, it probably comes with the story. Now, I have to think of a name... I have NO idea and everything seems a little cheesy. HELP ME PLEASE

Some ideas I have ... Surviving Brain Surgery - for Dummies, How to Blog during Brain Surgery, Thriving on Vague Diagnosis, A Bad Hair Year, The CEO of a Major Operation, Bad Bad Brain Hole...

The content is a collection of emails, reports, blog entries, notes to self as they happened. The aim is to keep it similar to my style of blogging and with humour to make it less heavy yet authenic.

I feel cheesy even telling you! "Oh well, I'll get over it"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blogging through Brain Surgery! It is difficult to pick a name, isnt it. To me your story is
Goal Achieving / Roller SOARING through..
Doing More because of
Brain Tumour; how about Accelerating Life through Brain Tumour. (Starts with an A!)
Here's a classic.. from your mother! who else??!!
I am More - Taking on life with a brain tumour
enough for today...

Deirdre Kohler said...

What about "How are you feeling today?" Ha Ha...

I quite like "Bad Bad Brain Hole..."

Anonymous said...

'Where angels fear to tread' - Surviving a brain tumour with humour

How's that ?? I assume that you will be writing this between 2 and 3 am as the only hours available in your busy day ! I think it is a BRILLIANT idea - have LOVED your blog LOL Davina

Deirdre Kohler said...

Not a bad idea Divina - I am so lucky that I can deligate most annoying tasks... Its amazing how much work you can do if you don't have 3 hours of ironing to do...

Anonymous said...

I prefer Surviving a Tumour with Humour, Deirdre! Much better that Howe are your feeling today? Where did you get such a lame example from??!!
BY the way, how are you feeling today?
Your Mother

Sandra_B said...

I do like Davina's suggestion the most!

Colleen said...

How brilliant, to be writing a book! can I hire myself out to you as proof reader?

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP