Sunday, March 7, 2010

Book Finished ...

Besides one or two things that I want to edit, I will say that my book is done. Now I have to try to figure out how to get it published. Another problem is that I still don't have a name!! How difficult is it going to be - I thought it would have come to me but alas - still not.

The book has quite a few writtings that was not published on the blog. The other writings deal with a some of my emotions during the period. So some of it is funny and other bits sad...

My head has been a bit sore lately. Perhaps it is because I have spent too much time on my laptop!

Another thing, I need a book cover. I was wondering if I should use my paintings. The painting "life" I did just after my operation and might appropriate. (in the design and not necessarily on its own) But I don't know!

Here is the pic...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

um title is needed... cover ideas may change depending on whether to approach publishers or not. If yes, whoever takes it on may decide on cover...
nearly there! I could understand if head was sore due to all the hard work you have been putting in.
Lov
Mom

Anonymous said...

I love the cover - really good one. I can't believe you have written a book in between everything else !! I do admire you
My head is sore just thinking about you
LOL
D

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP