Thursday, April 29, 2010

Stories from a Coffee Shop

I have been running the coffee shop for 4 months now! (Wow I can't belive it!)  What I have really enjoyed about the coffee shop are the conversations and the social aspect of it. I have heard so many stories, some sad, some funny and others just news.

I thought it would be a good idea to write these down.

It is quite amazing how we live our lives. Often we are going through similar difficulties but we are scared to tell other people!

My biggest problem with running a coffee shop is that my short term memory is so bad! I can't remember from one order to the next. For those who are going to tell me to write things down - I can never find a pen!

But problem solved, I have hired a waitress!

No comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP