Thursday, April 8, 2010

Website update

I have decided to do a website update (still trying to figure out when) so you will see a few things moving around a bit! I am looking forward to it!

Yesterday was really busy at the coffee shop and it was only Sean in the kitchen, Patricia cleaning and myself in the front. Phew! So my plans of doing a lot of book publishing or spring cleaning went out the window! But I can't complain. It was nice to know that I had made a bit of money!

James and I have started to (for the first time) pray in the mornings before we get dressed etc. We have been doing it for about 2 weeks now. I had prayed for people to come into the coffee shop yesterday and ... it seemed to have worked! Be carefull what you wish for! Shows God is answering!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope the contact I gave you works out ! LOVE the first taste of the book - amazing - you have an incredible talent for writing - foster it !
Chat soon LOL
D

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP