Saturday, September 25, 2010

Uniting People

I will say, that the more time I spend on blogs, I realise how much it brings people together. Society tells us that we don't talk to each other anymore, I don't believe this. I have been able to be in contact with people from all over the world who are experiencing what I have been going through. I have also realised how lucky I am in my journey when I read about the trials others have gone through.

I know some people might say that what I have gone through is also pretty hard (I agree) BUT I have such a good support base.

Another thing that has really struck me today is how many of us have found a higher spiritual journey. Personally I have questioned, cried, pleaded and thanked God in my quest to have a relationship with God. I know the promises He has given me and everyday I ask Him  "meaning of life" questions. (kinda like the questions Leo asks me) I still don't understand much.

I read a blog tonight about a Jewish lady who is struggling with a brain tumour, lung cancer, breast cancer ... can you imagine? Besides the hardship of her story, she has a relationship with God. Not only have our trials joined us, but also our belief in God - beyond religious differences. Isn't that what all religions are meant to be about "Love thy neighbour as you love thyself"

This is why I believe that we all have the right to a personal relationship with God without the judgement of others. Wouldn't this solve so many problems?

No comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP