Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bad news

I heard this evening that the exhibition has been postponed indefinitely. This was quite shattering. After the hard time I get getting to this point, it is terrible to be disappointed like this. I feel like I also have let everyone down. I suppose it is another reason why this is not a good idea (duh)

I just don't know what to say or to do. Now really isn't a good time to going on an expensive holiday.

"Dispair"

My book is printed for what it is worth! :( :)

2 comments:

Barb said...

Oh Dee, I am so sorry. I can only imagine how disappointed you must be. Trust God - He has a master plan; we do not always understand why, but everthing happens for a reason. Maybe you are meant to come to the US instead????

Hope the vertigo has eased up.

Lots of love to you and the famiily.

Anonymous said...

Yay USA would be good. You are bound to need help, who better than your MOTHER!!!!
Disappointment has been huge. Also glad there is a master plan. you did all you could from your side - this postponement was totally out of your hands. Pity someone couldnt have told you two weeks ago! Enjoy your short break! love u

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP