Thursday, October 21, 2010

Vertigo Panic

Well the arrangements are in swing for the trip and the weeks are no less than FLYING by. We are still trying to get our Visas sorted out, man everything requires more time than you think! So yesterday I just prayed and said to God that he needs to take control of the situation.

SOOOO... last night I got the worst vertigo and even battled to turn in the bed. My stomach started cramping really badly along with its twin, nausea. I felt my brain holes (which as some of you may know, I use as a gauge) and they were slightly more swollen than usual. I went into a flat spin imagining brain surgery and chemo standing at my front door. Needless to say my prayers went something like this "Dear Lord, I only want to die when I am really old - and without pain"

At about 5:30 I spent a bit of time thinking it through. Wondering if I should cancel my trip etc etc ... THEN I REMEMBERED. The late Mark Miller's blog had an entry about a year ago where he described the same symptoms. Apparently it is a side effect of the epitec I am taking. When the toxicity levels in my body get too high, then the body fights back. Thank goodness I read that post and he shared it with us. Another good thing about the blogs - even after I have been battling with the losses.

So like I said, I am now in rehab (that being my bed) with nothing to do or eat (don't tell my mom I am on the computer). I don't even get "happy" recreational drugs first to make this fair.

Every time I get up I have to hold onto something.

Oh dear ... all in a days work!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Hi Dee:

Sorry to hear you are not feeling good - vertigo has to be the worst feeling in the world. I sure hope it passes soon. PS: this is God's way of telling you to slow down:)

Hope you have a wonderful time in England - take warm clothes I believe it is rather chilly there already.

Take care, safe travels and lots of love to you and all the family.

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP