Sunday, October 3, 2010

What to do

I was chatting to James... saying that it is really hard to run my blog now as there is not much brain tumour stuff to talk about. Sad but good for me! I have been looking at a couple of the blogs that I have been following and got more bad news today about a blogger who died after a long fight with a brain tumour! SO not having any news is definitely a good thing. I really hate brain tumours (I think this is probably the first time I have said this online) The last couple of months I have been pretty preoccupied with work, coffee shop and talks.

I am wondering where life is leading me these days. So much has happened since the tumour and so much more good than bad. It does sound like a clique. I have done so much more than I every thought possible. This is probably because the fear that we have in changing our lives disappears.  Your illness tells you, in no uncertain terms, that you HAVE to change.

I am really looking forward to going to the UK at the end of this month. We have big plans to travel around the world. Sometimes I do wonder if what I have been through is for a higher purpose. I suppose we all wonder "meaning of life" questions. I do believe that God leads us. We just have to get onboard! Perhaps getting sick means you have absolutely no control over your life and hence you don't have any problem with being lead.

BTW Leo told me he had a headache in his bum (had a bit of gastro!) - I think he is hearing way too many "brain" references! LOL

1 comment:

dr.gregory b. harris said...

Deirdre,
I am a doctor who treats cancer naturally with food, not radiation and chemo. I can help you in preventing a recurrence. If interested please see chronicdiseasereversal.com (the site is brand new and still a work in progress). dr.gbh

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP