Thursday, November 25, 2010

Birthday

Today is my birthday. As usual it is filled with mixed emotions, generally I don't like having a birthday! Mostly because I find it a bit disappointing. This year knowing I am 35 is a bit of a shock! Life is just too short. I feel like there is just no time to get things done! I am in a constant rush to meet my goals - to my own detriment!

So today I've had to think long and hard about being grumpy on my birthday. Even though I hate the prospect of turning old and wrinkly, I have to admit that I am happy to get through another year!

1 comment:

sarah said...

happy birthday Dierdre - I just turned 36 on the 4th! Hope it wasn't such a grumpy day for you and that you got spoiled rotten

lots of love
sarah

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP