Wednesday, November 10, 2010

On Algoa FM



Well I was honoured to be invited to talk on Algoa FM today. Thanks to Lance the DJ  (www.algoafm.co.za) and Ed (edlunnon.wordpress.com) who speaks every Wednesday between 10:30 and 11:00. Ed suffers from Corticalbasal Degeneration (CBD), a rare neurological disease. Thanks guys for hosting me!

For those who wish to purchase the book, it is available on Amazon, Kalahari, Exclusive Books etc

BUT I am offering a special of R130 if you order from me directly (South Africa Only)

www.fogartysbookshop.co.za are also offering the good price for the book and will be available during my book signings in PE.

How much my life has changed... those of you who have followed my battle will know this!

No comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP