Monday, November 8, 2010

Snowballing into Christmas

I can't believe how quickly this year has gone. It is strange, when I was going through my treatments, my goals were just to get out in tact! Now I have to look at the bigger picture and it has all of a sudden become really hard. I prayed about it today and just asked God to make it a bit easier and guide me. I don't want to feel like I am struggling anymore. I sound like a baby but I do think I have good cause for feeling like that!

The other day I met someone that had read my book. I don't know him particularly well. He started chatting about some of the things in the book - then I realised HOW PERSONAL writing is. I might not know the person, but they know a lot about me! I also don't know much about that person so that makes things uneven.

Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought I would be writing! But here I am and WOW what a lot to learn.

I am feeling fine which is a good thing - when I talk about the tumour I find it more scary than just knowing. I just keep praying that God will bless me with a long life and thanking him for it.

No comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP