Saturday, December 18, 2010

A change of plans...

I am always scared to say something because inevitable plans change. We will be open over Christmas but James & I are taking the kids away for a holiday to Blanco. They had a cancellation about 30 minutes before my call this afternoon. They are generally very booked up. I think it would be good to have a break from it all.

Sean and Teresa feel they would like to run something on that day. So I leave it up to them! Quite a bold move to let your baby sleepover with someone else for the night - but a relief non the less.

Today I had a headache - I think it might also be a bit of tooth ache as well as a bit of family quarrel. This, I suppose, to be a occasional occurrence in most families - but not nice to say the least.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Blanco - one of my most favorite places. Hope you and the family have a wonderful relaxing time.

Merry Christmas and I hope 2011 turns out just the way you want it to.

Anonymous said...

So hope Leo adjusts quickly to the fact that he is seen to be four and not fourteen! Hope you all have a great time
Lotsa love Mom

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP