Monday, February 14, 2011

Scan tomorrow

Well I have made the decision to have the check up MRI tomorrow. A scary concept as always. The main reason for doing it tomorrow and not putting it off till after the exhibition is that this weekend my artery / vein is budging out on my left temple. To say this whole thing freaks me out is an understatement.

So we will see what tomorrow has in store for me! Sigh...

On a lighter note, Saturday we had a tea and I gave a talk. It was just a lovely atmosphere. I must admit I was totally exhausted after that.

This week is proving to be another busy one and I am hoping to somehow get the BTFSA sponsorship and pamphlets sorted out. It is a lot of work for one person!

OH AND OF COURSE : Happy Valentines Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I am across the road from you remember that ! Always here to help out. Prayers with you x xx

Anonymous said...

Saturday was lovely and when your friend from Peru thanked you, and called you, die beste friend, Deerdre, it brought tears to all our eyes.
You contribution matters big time.

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP