Thursday, March 10, 2011

Finally at Houses of Parliament London!

Well 4 months later than expected, my radiation mask is part of the "Behind the Mask" brain tumour exhibition at Westminster. I commend Natalya for her efforts and design of the exhibition. Seeing our radiation masks makes a big impact for so many! Perhaps one day it will come to SA!

Although I was invited to the opening gala, unfortunately the timing did not work out. For more information on the exhibition go to www.btbuddies.org.uk

2 comments:

CJP said...

Next time they go, let me know and they can borrow some decent cloths from Mustard Catering that go to the floor! CJx

CJP said...

Next time let me know and they can borrow some cloths from Mustard Catering that go to the floor! CJx

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP