Monday, October 24, 2011

Successful Brain Tumour Awareness Tea Party

Well, I am pretty exhausted after the event we had on Saturday. I am definitely not going to cater and run the event again. My mom (Lynn Page), Bronwen McMahon and Melanie Darlow were all assisting and absolute stars. We were pretty overwhelmed at the response and had over 80 people book - although there were 7 that didn't arrive it was still very full! We had such wonderful sponsors of prizes etc - It really makes the event fun and special. I will put some feedback online shortly.

Dr Dupper is moaning at me to go for a MRI scan this week! I suppose I have to "face the music" and have it done. BUT what a horrible interruption to what it is I am doing and I will admit it does scare me. Although to be honest I have not been feeling great over the past couple of weeks. I am not sure if this is due to just the busyness over this period and a bit of stress around our finances. (most likely that) Anyway... I will see how it goes!

No comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP